BOC membership options
Membership fees for the Bristol Owners’ Club depend on where you live:
• £50 per year for residents of the UK and Europe
• £75 per year for residents elsewhere in the world
These include the joining fee; and our membership period is January to December. Those joining in October or November pay a reduced fee (£37.50 per year), while those joining in December are charged for the following year only.
Ready to join? Then please begin by filling in our online application form*.
*Things you might like to know…
If you have any questions about joining the Bristol Owners’ Club before applying, please feel welcome to ask us. However, the following information may also help your decision.
- Your details – The BOC adheres to the Data Protection Act, which means we don’t share your details with anyone else unless we have your permission (you can indicate this on our application form).
- Car details – If you have a Bristol or Bristol-engined car, we welcome any details you can give us. In particular, a VIN, chassis or engine number could be very helpful to our database. If you’re unsure where to find these, please ask us.
- Club rules – Upon joining, you will receive a copy of the club rules. If you’d like to take a look before joining, you can find them here.